Friday, June 6, 2008

For the Sake of Sanity

I've not written in a while and for that I am sorry. But, as with anything I do it is not without reason. I've had terrible heartburn as of late, and it's something I'm sure I should see a Dr. about but I don't and probably won't as I have a Dr.-phobia that's quite gripping.

So, short story short, I'm not eating well, (yes I know better). I've not cooked anything of note in a long time, I've not eaten out in a long time and have for the most part been home-bound in my agoraphobic cocoon watching TV, fighting with Laura and complaining about EVERYTHING.

I'll be out of this funk soon (I hope) and will start blogging again. This is my least read blog and I hope to change that...

(((03))) (photo by jellybeanlupin)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heartburn doesn't need a doc as much as it needs escapism from stress. If you find a cure for that, share it please!

~ Stressed To The Max

June 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home