Monday, April 28, 2008

Updates and More Gordon Worship

I've not made any new posts here for a while for one reason and one reason only. I have acute cervical lymphadenitis and have been in rough shape for about a week or so. Lymphadenitis is the inflammation of a lymph node and let me tell you is by far the most painful thing I've had to endure in my life...seriously. Anyway, I'll be back up and running hopefully in a week or two and then we can get back to the food.

In the meantime, a few tips:

This season of Hell's Kitchen is by far not the best (thus far I am rooting for no one to win, but have SEVERAL people I would prefer to lose).

The version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on the BBC is better than Kitchen Nightmares on Fox in my opinion.

It appears that Totino's frozen pizza's can no longer kill you (unless you eat 12 of them in one day).

I tried to make tilapia and noodles the other day and you can't pan fry fish without some kind of non-stick agent (butter, spray...etc.)

You're better off buying the store brand of frozen chicken breasts than you are buying the Tyson kind.

That's it for now...happy eating...and happy viewing of other people eating,

(((03)))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lympo-who-a-what-ah? *smile* Here's to feeling mo' betta'!!

~ Me.

April 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home